As promised, I am following up on my skincare routine post with my mask habit(s)! I really look forward to doing a mask each and every night. It’s ‘my’ time once the kids are both down and before I crawl in to bed and collapse. A few of these masks were recommended to me by my aesthetician and a few were recommended by my good friend Lindsey Regan Thorne (she’s an expert on all things beauty!).
I try to rotate these every day, and do the hydrating (#2) mask twice a week!
1. Collin Gommage Mask: This is what I use to exfoliate weekly. If I’m feeling like I need more exfoliation I will do this 2-3 times a week. Just depends on how my skin is feeling.
2.Collin Cream Mask: I use this 1-2 times a week for deep hydration. Feels amazing!
3. Caudile Glycolic Mask: Helps to lighten and brighten my skin from age and sun spots (LRT recommendation!)
4. Colleen Rothschild Clarifying Detox Mask: This one really helps deep clean all the dirt, sweat, makeup etc. Feels so good when it comes off! I use this when I have a break out too.
5. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: This literally makes my skin GLOW! Love love love it!
6. Revisions Blask Mask: Another nice detox mask that makes my skin feel really soothed and refreshed!
One more product I use nightly is Revison’s Nectifirm–don’t forget your neck and décolletage! These areas are one of the first to show signs of aging!
And that’s a wrap. I try to do these religiously and it is actually a really relaxing regiment for me on a daily basis. After the mask, I follow up with my daily nightly routine that can be found in this post.